The National Capital Chapter (NCC) of the BMW Car Club of America (BMW CCA) is searching for a new Chairperson to head our Social Activities. As the largest BMW CCA chapter with more than 100+ event days per year, we always have something going on for our fellow car enthusiasts.
- Well organized and familiar with NCC programs and car enthusiasts.
- The proven ability to work well with others, handle tight deadlines, and by taking diversity into account, further deepen a sense of membership.
- Develop and execute cross-program activities for membership base
- Welcome and orient new members into the NCC
- Maintain social calendar and coordinate promotion with various club media (der Bayerische (dB) newsletter, website, social media, email blasts, etc)
This position will report directly to the NCC Board of Directors and has the flexibility to build their team immediately. Please send your resume to Paul Seto, Paul.Seto@nccbmwcca.org, immediately to schedule an interview.