The National Capital and Tarheel Chapters of the BMW CCA will again host the BMW car corral and hospitality at the Michelin GT Challenge, to be held at Virginia International Raceway, on the weekend of August 26–28. In addition to watching the race, activities including hot laps and a raffle are planned.
- Reserved BMW-only infield parking
- Trackside spectating (turns 1-6)
- Catered lunch and refreshments
- Closed-circuit TV race feed
- Question and answer sessions with BMW race teams
- Parade Laps (drive your own car on the main track!)
- Chances to win hot laps around the full race course with latest M cars courtesy of the BMW Performance Center
- Daily lunchtime raffle with prizes that includes HPDE weekends with the Tarheel & National Capital Chapter
Sign up early and save: All ticket packages increase 10% minimum after August 11, 2022.
We have established a limited block of rooms at the Berry Hill Resort, located in South Boston, Virginia. The Berry Hill Resort is, by far, the nicest place to stay in the area, with an award-winning tavern and plenty of things to do on location. Please mention our BMW room block to receive the special pricing.
official drink sponsor