BMW race fans looking for an affordable race weekend? Join our BMW CCA Car Corral for the IMSA Michelin GT Challenge at VIR!!! This is only way BMW fans should enjoy any IMSA race weekend as part of the best BMW hospitality tent in the US. Whether you’re a hardcore BMW race fan or just getting into motorsports, we’ll be cheering and partying hard to get BMW to the podium!
– Dedicated BMW-only infield parking
– Trackside spectating featuring turns 1-6
– Fully catered lunch, drinks, snacks, and refreshments
– Closed-circuit TV race feed
– Meet & Greet sessions with all BMW racing teams (who wants to meet Bill Auberlen!)
– Parade Laps (drive your BMW on the full track!)
– Chance to win hot laps around the full race course with latest M cars courtesy of the BMW Performance Center
– BMW Performance Center giveaways
– Daily lunchtime raffle with prizes that include an HPDE weekend with the Tarheel and National Capital Chapter
Almost all of the surrounding hotels are already sold out; however, we have established a limited block of rooms at the Berry Hill Resort, located in South Boston, Virginia. The Berry Hill Resort is, by far, the nicest place to stay in the area, with an award-winning tavern and plenty of things to do on location. Many of the race teams also stay here, so don’t be surprised when your favorite driver shows up for breakfast! Please mention our BMW room block to receive the special pricing of $250 per night plus resort fee and applicable taxes.