Chief Marketing Officer
National Capital Chapter of the BMW Car Club of America is in need of a strong volunteer to take on its marketing and social media responsibilities. This spokesperson interacts with some of the leading BMW-centric businesses in the region and helps promote the club and its events.
Briefly this position is responsible for the following:
- Develop overall marketing, sponsorship, and communications strategies
- Identify and secure new advertisers for the chapter’s newsletter, website, email, and social media outlets
- Ensure that current advertisers are properly invoiced and collected
- Work with the der Bayerische (dB) newsletter staff to ensure that ads are current and timely
- Marketing/sponsorship communications for all social media and membership growth activities
- This position will report directly to the NCC Board of Directors and has the flexibility to build their team immediately
Previous marketing, sales, and/or business development experience is NOT necessary, but a strong desire to interact with sponsors, and a belief in the benefits offered by the BMW Car Club of America and the National Capital Chapter in particular are required. Please contact Paul Seto, Paul.Seto@nccbmwcca.org immediately with any questions and/or interest.
Do you love finding the most obscure back roads? Do you love planning out road trips to interesting destinations? The National Capital Chapter of the BMW Car Club of America is looking for another tourmeister to help plan tour routes in the DMV and West Virginia area for next year. Contact Robert Hopkins at email@example.com
These volunteers create activities related to attracting, involving and retaining chapter members. Previous experience in motivating member participation in enthusiast organizations is a plus, but a positive attitude and a willingness to help are the basic requirements for the position.
If you have a few hours monthly that you are able to dedicate to improving the membership experience for your fellow, please contact James Laws firstname.lastname@example.org